Re: [Patternfly] Examples of Communication/Confirmation via modal

Serena,

Awesome that you have this doc started for delete confirmation! If you have time next week, would you want to bring this to the workshop and we can review/brainstorm as a group? From there we can decide whether to enhance and submit a PR as a group. Let me know what you think :)

Of course if anyone has any other requirements in this space, feel free to throw them out there.

Liz