Re: [Patternfly] Examples of Inline Edit and Expanding a row (List views and Table views)

Here are a couple of examples places in our storage designs where we have done inline editing of list views (see attached).  There are two use cases here - one for adding new items to a list (or a table) and another for editing parameters of an existing object represented in a list.

Matt