Re: [Patternfly] Examples of Inline Edit and Expanding a row (List views and Table views)

Hi Liz,

The Almighty team has created some inline edit functionality for mobile and list views. Not sure if they fully apply to what you are looking for/working towards, but thought they might be helpful to share.

-Adam

——

Adam J. Jolicoeur
Interaction Designer, UXD