[Patternfly] Join us for today's PatternFly Community Meeting

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 12:38:28 UTC 2016

It's gonna be a packed demo day at the Community meeting. Join us today,
September 7, at 10AM EST [1]. We will be demoing and covering the work
completed for sprints 21 and 22 including:

Component Related Work Includes:
* Vertical Navigation Updates (code and documentation)
* Toast Notification Updates (code and documentation)
* Notification Drawer Update (code and documentation)
* Card View (PatternFly Core)
* Find added to the Toolbar (PatternFly Core)
* About Screen (AngJS)
* Sticky Horizontal Nav Update (PatternFly Core)
* Added Card View to Demo App (PatternFly Core)
* List View Bug Fix - Action menu cut off by selected row
* Bullet Chart (Documentation)
* TreeView Contributions (PatternFly Core)
* Pie Chart Documentation
* Masthead for Horizontal and Vertical Nav (Documentation)
* Various Forms Recommendations (wireframes and draft documentation)
* Timeline Data Visualization (Documentation)
* Structured Log File Data Viewer (Discovery)
* Tables (Investigation and Nest Steps)
* Modal Scroll Test Summary (Blog Post)

Other Updates Include:
* Add a code linter to PatternFly Core
* Consume bower dependencies as npm dependencies
* NPM package for Angular PatternFly
* Determine Browser Suport
* GitHub Workflow for Designers
* Design for adding demo app to the site (wireframes)

Recent Site Posts Include:
* List View live example and code (PatternFly Core)
* Heat Map Hover for Scalability example and code (AngJS)
* About Modal (PatternFly Core)
* 3.0.0 Migration Guide

For call-in information and other details, visit our Community Meeting page
[2].

[1] *http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?msg=September+PatternFly+Community+Meeting+&year=&month=09&day=07&hour=10&min=00&sec=0&p1=207&ah=1
[2] https://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/