[Patternfly] September Community Meeting Notes

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Tue Sep 13 13:37:12 UTC 2016

Hi all,

I'm delayed sending this out but wanted to thank everyone who was able to
join the September PatternFly Community meeting last week. We had 38
participants join the call.

I've captured the following requests from the meeting:
* When code is available, test the Expanding List View (Jessica Forrester)
* The Name (first) column on the List View is really skinny. This is where
the most important piece of information goes and it's getting truncated.
(Robb Hamilton)
* Ensure to conduct performance testing on tables. (Greg Sheremeta)

If you missed the meeting or want to view/download the slides, you can find
links to these resources here: http://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-
community-meeting/#_.

Our next meeting will take place October 5. Please let me know if there is
any additional requests or questions before then.

Best,
The PatternFly Team