[Patternfly] UXD Team - Thoughts on multi column forms

Tiffany Nolan tnolan at redhat.com
Fri Sep 23 13:01:19 UTC 2016

I'm not sure where the planned usage is, but if there is a desire for this
same pattern to be used on mobile devices as well, I would recommend
staying with a single column, especially for the name and address fields.

Kind regards,

*Tiffany Nolan*
Senior Interaction Designer - Developer Experience
UXD Team | Red Hat Westford
tnolan at redhat.com

*Good design, when it’s done well, becomes invisible. It’s only when it’s
done poorly that we notice it.**– Jared Spool*