[Patternfly] UXD Team - Thoughts on multi column forms

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Mon Sep 26 14:58:15 UTC 2016

Hi Liz,

Agree that placing these in a single column will make for a ridiculously
long page.  I'm almost wondering if arranging elements in tables with
editable cells is a better solution here.     We did something like this
for Storage configuration where parameters could be broken into groups and
placed in a tabular layout.  Can you logically group parameters somehow?  I
can show you the page I'm referring to if you like.

Matt