[Patternfly] Move to Slack

Andreas Nilsson anilsson at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 11:27:20 UTC 2016

On 2016-09-29 22:17, Andres Galante wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I want us to move the PatternFly community chat to Slack.
>
> I feel that even though the IRC channel is usually crowded there is
> not enough discussion.
>
> I love IRC but since the UXD team is on Slack, all of our designers
> and most of our developers are on Slack.

It would be one more app for me to install and keep open, but if it
allows for one less client for the rest of you to have open, I'm happy
to carry the burden. :)

PS. This is more of an internal company thing, but I'm happy to join the
UXD slack channel too, because I'm a bit isolated out here in my department.
Totally up for taking that discussion off-list.

- Andreas