[Patternfly] Move to Slack

Alexandre Porcelli Bakos porcelli at redhat.com
Fri Sep 30 13:59:11 UTC 2016

Andres,

 What makes you think that by using Slack instead of an IRC channel
(that, as you mentioned) is usually crowded would improve the
discussions?
 I've been on OSS for a while now, I've been part of so many vibrant
communities... and all in common using the good old IRC.

Regards,
---
Alexandre Porcelli
Principal Software Engineer
Red Hat Business Systems and Intelligence Group