[PatternFly] Where would you point a UX person wanting to help out?

Hi,

I'm hoping to get involved in patternfly, but found the public-facing jira page rather opaque. I was wondering if there were any specific aspects that need more UX eyes or suggestions or ideas.

I've got a lot of experience working with Linux, primarily as QE, and have just finished a UX internship with Fedora through Outreachy. I'm hoping to get more involved in UX in the open source space.

Any ideas or suggestions would be welcome!

Thanks,

Suzanne