Re: [PatternFly] Where would you point a UX person wanting to help out?

Hi Leslie!

How do I associate a change I made in response to a bug with the bug itself? Eg: https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-design/issues/240 and the pull request step in https://github.com/patternfly/patternfly-design/wiki/Contribution-Workflow

I can't tell if I'm missing something here!

Thanks,

Suzanne