[PatternFly] Datepicker inside a pf-toolbar?

Hi,

I'm trying out Patternfly in a prototype and I really appreciate the work that's been done.  It's made the job of putting together a good enterprise app user experience a lot easier.

This might be the wrong place for angular-patternfly questions, but I thought I'd ask here and find out whether I should be posting elsewhere (as a github issue?) instead.  I have a pf-toolbar in one of my views, and I'd like to include a date range picker (or pair of date pickers) in the toolbar for constraining the requested items.  Is there a way to do this with the Angular component today?  If not, what do you think is the best workaround?

Thanks!  John