Re: [PatternFly] Datepicker inside a pf-toolbar?

The Angular Patternfly site has toolbar example showing how to add custom components. I can't say whether a date picker is recommended in a toolbar, but there is a way to add it using the "actions" tag as shown below.

http://www.patternfly.org/angular-patternfly/#/api/patternfly.toolbars.directive:pfToolbar

<pf-toolbar id="exampleToolbar" config="toolbarConfig">
 <actions>
     <button class="btn btn-default dropdown-toggle" uib-dropdown-toggle type="button">
       Menu Action
     </button>
     <ul class="dropdown-menu">
       <li role="menuitem" ng-click="optionSelected(1)">
         <a class="secondary-action">Option 1</a>
       </li>
       <li role="menuitem" ng-click="optionSelected(2)">
         <a class="secondary-action">Option 2</a>
       </li>
       <li role="menuitem" ng-click="optionSelected(3)">
         <a class="secondary-action">Option 3</a>
       </li>
       <li role="menuitem" ng-click="optionSelected(4)">
         <a class="secondary-action">Option 4</a>
       </li>
     </ul>
   <button class="btn btn-default primary-action" type="button" ng-click="doAdd()">
     Add Action
   </button>
 </actions>
</pf-toolbar>