[PatternFly] I have a question about THE PATTERNFLY CONFERENCE?

Hi,

I hope this email finds you well.

Are you in charge of event organization for THE PATTERNFLY CONFERENCE? I am not sure if you're the right person to speak with. I am an event consultant at Whova, a company started by former researchers in UCSD.

We provide a mobile app as well as many other event management tools to make organizers' job easier and more efficient by helping the event run smoother, and giving attendees better networking experiences.

If you are interested, you can check out your event app now. It takes only 5-10 minutes, and you can see your event in your smartphone. http://get.eventsolution.us/your-event-app/

If you are not the appropriate person to contact, who do you recommend I talk to?

Best regards,
Gloria Park
Whova, Inc.
6540 Lusk Blvd, Suite 214
San Diego, California
Phone: +1-855-978-6578

If you would like to unsubscribe and stop receiving these emails, unsubscribe here