Re: [PatternFly] New blog post: Editing Data on Forms

Would love to, but the blog comment form is broken.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 5:01 PM, Matt Carrano <mcarrano redhat com> wrote:
I've just published a new blog post on patternfly.org that discusses three different approaches for editing data on forms.  You can read that here: https://blog.patternfly.org/editing-data-on-forms/

This is a very common use case for enterprise applications and I welcome further input before turning this into a set of patterns and design guidelines that we publish on the site. Please leave comments directly on the post.

Your input will be much appreciated!

Regards,

Matt

--