[PatternFly] PatternFly dependency update status

PatternFliers,

Last sprint, we updated all the PatternFly dependencies with the exception of jQuery.  The jQuery dependency is significantly larger in scope due to the major version revision, and the widespread use of jQuery throughout both our code and in our dependencies.  We have made progress and believe there are no remaining blocking issues. We are working to get the jQuery update in place and released in the 4.0 branch during this next two week sprint.

Thank you for your patience in dealing with this issue and please reach out with any concerns or questions.

- Brian Leathem