Re: [PatternFly] UXD Team - The PatternFly Conference

Looking forward to attending!

On Thu, Apr 27, 2017 at 2:14 PM, Leslie Hinson <lhinson redhat com> wrote:
We are honored that Michael Tiemann has accepted our invitation to keynote The PatternFly Conference. We look forward to hearing his perspective on user experience and open source!

Check out http://www.patternfly.org/conference/2017/ to read about Michael and register for the event. We will be posting updates regarding the speaker line up in the coming weeks.

Hope to see you there,
The Red Hat UXD Team