[PatternFly] there hi

Hey there,

I hope this email finds you well! My company just came out with a new infographic about the recent Rise of Blogging and we are looking to promote it with those who find the content to be of interest.

It’s appropriately entitled, “The State of Blogging Industry.” It includes things like the history & blogging market, blogging platforms market shares, demographics by age, gender and country and much more.

Would it be okay if I sent it over for you to take a look at?

Best wishes,

Karthik Reddy

photo
Karthik Reddy
Community Manager at  Webmastersjury

About me Travel blogger & Writer | Location Incapable Internet Enthusiast | Re-Designer of the World Around

(unsubscribe from my emails)