[PatternFly] Dear Friends, our discount offer will continue till the end on this month!

Title: dfs
Dear Friends, our discount offer will continue till the end on this month!

Get a Beautiful, Professional Ballet Costume for all you performances in the upcoming new year at a 15% discount!

Also don't forget about our e-Gift Card - the Best Gift Option for any Occasion!

Unsubscribe!

Benefis Co.
1995-2017

MailerLite