Re: [Patternfly] PatternFly 4.0.0-alpha.2 is available

Hi all,

I tested the latest version of oVirt with this alpha drop-in installed, and everything works perfectly. We're not the largest user of some parts of PatternFly (for now!), but what we do use all looks pixel perfect to me.

I used the copy on npm/yarn via 'yarn add -E patternfly 4 0 0-alpha 2 --save-dev'

Best wishes,
Greg