[Patternfly] Landing Page Content View Contribution

Joe Sniezek jsniezek at redhat.com
Wed Jan 4 18:35:13 UTC 2017

Hi Jenny,

BxMS is going to have a similar use case, where we are splitting the
overall web UI into a set of sub-tools for different use cases. Users who
have access to multiple sub-tools will initially see this landing page.

Here's the current state of the design (hasn't been through visual design
yet):

[image: Inline image 1]

A note on this screenshot: BxMS will also have a new concept of
user-defined 'Apps'. The example here is showing these Apps listed in a
sidebar. This might or might not be a thing we do.

Also see the prototype here:
http://huxhzq.axshare.com/#g=1&p=bpm_suite_landing_page_w_apps

Thanks!
Joe