[Patternfly] Long running operations

Serena Doyle sdoyle at redhat.com
Tue Jan 10 12:57:30 UTC 2017

Hi Andreas,

When the notification drawer concept was originally developed in the
context of some of the RH Management products, we planned on combining both
tasks and events in the notification drawer.

Here are two examples from 2 different product designs:

1 - ManageIQ design
[image: Inline image 2]
2 - USM design

[image: Inline image 1]

I have had a number of meetings with customers discussing this concept, and
showed them some conceptual designs.  The overall feedback was very
positive.

Hope this helps!  Let me know if you have any questions.
- Serena