[Patternfly] Syntax hint wireframes

Jenny Haines jhaines at redhat.com
Mon Jan 16 20:43:58 UTC 2017

Option 1/2 seems like a great option because it would suit a variety of
cases.

   - By having the specific details in the top error message box, the error
   message is freed up to mention any errors not dealing with just single form
   fields, but also dependencies between form fields.
   - If there are multiple errors, the error details will take up less
   vertical space when encased in the top error message box. Less vertical
   space is due to the error details having more horizontal real estate before
   needing to wrap to the next line. (This is especially important in form
   layouts like the one Greg has included, above. You'll notice in this case,
   there isn't a ton of horizontal real estate under the form fields.)

*Jenny Haines*
*UI/VISUAL DESIGNER*
(m) 443-889-2881
jhaines at redhat.com