[Patternfly] Syntax hint wireframes

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Tue Jan 17 18:39:14 UTC 2017

Here's a form that might be interesting (attached).  It's for mail server
configuration.  You'll see that there is an challenge here because there
are controls associated with the outgoing server address (to the right and
below), but we also wanted to have a hint.  We placed the hint in this case
below the label, but that may not be the best answer.

Matt