[Patternfly] Responsive Filtering/Pagination Bars Contribution

Jenn Giardino jgiardin at redhat.com
Mon Jan 23 19:07:17 UTC 2017

Thanks for sharing, Jenny! These look great!

I'm wondering if the text "Active Filters" is necessary, or if the act of
filtering is enough for the user to understand what the listed filters are.

It also looks like "Clear All Filters" and "150 Results | Select All" can
display in the same line.

Both of these changes would give you back two lines.

For example:

Browser: Firefox  X CSS Grade: A  X

Clear All Filters 150 results | Select All

Versus:

Active filters:
Browser: Firefox  X CSS Grade: A  X

Clear All Filters
150 results | Select All

Also, right now it looks like the separator between "150 results" and
"Select All" is the pipe character "|", but in the toolbar above the
filters, the separator is a gray border. I'm interested in seeing how you
would handle the visual styling of that separator so that it's more
visually consistent with the separators in the toolbar.

Jenn Giardino
Senior Interaction Designer
User Experience Design Team
Red Hat, Inc.