[PatternFly] Validating on each keystroke

Andreas Nilsson anilsson at redhat.com
Mon Jul 3 11:24:07 UTC 2017

We tried various ways to do direct validation in Cockpit, including
timeouts, focus etc. but in the end settled for showing the feedback
only on submit.
One particularly tricky area was when setting a password, and then
typing it again for validation. Feedback on submit was the only way we
could get that to work in that case.
- Andreas