[PatternFly] ListView: rows with different action buttons

Andres Galante agalante at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 11:46:01 UTC 2017

Hi Harald,

Yes, it might be a problem. List view is build with flexbox, that means
that if the the content of the action items is different, it changes the
size of the column.

One solution can be to fix the with of the action column on your
implementation.

We've recently introduced pf-list, it's an elegant empty shell to create
lists. Inside you can flex elements of just use bootstrap grid if you want.
There is also an example we've build with a complete row:

https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master-dist/dist/tests/list-pf.html

The new list structure should solve your issue, but ping me on slack if it
doesn't and we can work together in a solution.

Thanks!

Andrés