Re: [Patternfly] animation, opening dialogs

I do think we should be consistent however I'm going to wait to file a bug about what should happen specifically until we can establish these guidelines and determine exactly how it should behave.

Here's the story https://patternfly.atlassian.net/browse/PTNFLY-2263

Leslie