Re: [Patternfly] How to indicate Optional form fields?

Hi all,

The following post has some good suggestions:
https://uxdesign.cc/design-better-forms-96fadca0f49c

Cheers,
Alexandre

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 11:45 AM, Matt Carrano <mcarrano redhat com> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for raising this issue.  As it so happens, I'm currently in the process of re-writing our forms guidelines on PatternFly and I agree that our current recommendations are somewhat incomplete.  I welcome any input or ideas you have and I also would be interested in seeing how others may have addressed this problem.

Thanks,

Matt