[Patternfly] Question about cards

Matt Carrano mcarrano at redhat.com
Fri Mar 3 16:49:46 UTC 2017

Hi Alexandre,

You're right that Aggregate Status is not really the right model for this.
We did mock up some card examples that can be found here in the Card View
pattern:
http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/content-views/card-view/#/api

I think you may find something there that's closer to what you are looking
for.  Does one of these examples work?

Matt

On Thu, Mar 2, 2017 at 4:44 PM, Alexandre Briani Kieling <
abrianik at redhat.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have an use case where I need to show several cards containing two
> pieces of information: name and status of objects.
> The aggregate status card includes the total number of objects and I'm not
> sure it can be adapted to my use case.
> Any suggestions?
>
> --
> *Alexandre Kieling*