Re: [Patternfly] Question about cards

Hi Alexandre,

You're right that Aggregate Status is not really the right model for this.  We did mock up some card examples that can be found here in the Card View pattern: http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/content-views/card-view/#/api

I think you may find something there that's closer to what you are looking for.  Does one of these examples work?

Matt