Re: [Patternfly] Question about cards

I might be able to adapt the Mini Card with text.

Thanks!

On Fri, Mar 3, 2017 at 1:49 PM, Matt Carrano <mcarrano redhat com> wrote:
Hi Alexandre,

You're right that Aggregate Status is not really the right model for this.  We did mock up some card examples that can be found here in the Card View pattern: http://www.patternfly.org/pattern-library/content-views/card-view/#/api

I think you may find something there that's closer to what you are looking for.  Does one of these examples work?

Matt