Re: [Patternfly] Patternfly for GSOC 2017

Andres,

Cool! Great to know :)

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 3:32 AM, Andres Galante <agalante redhat com> wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

We are participating under Fedora:

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Summer_coding_ideas_for_2017#Patternfly_Frontend_Pattern_Development

On Sun, Mar 5, 2017 at 1:34 PM, Jonathan Yu <jawnsy redhat com> wrote:
Hi Gaurav,

I'm not sure if PatternFly is participating in GSoC, and applications don't open until March 20 this year, however I suggest you join us on Slack and introduce yourself; head to http://slack.patternfly.org/ for an invite!

Jonathan