Re: [Patternfly] Patternfly for GSOC 2017

Great, thanks for reaching out Gaurav!  I'm glad to hear of your interest in our GSoC proposal.  As Jonathon Yu pointed out, feel free to jump into our slack and introduce yourself there.  We are just getting started with our web components efforts, it's a great time to get involved.

http://slack.patternfly.org/

Cheers,
Brian Leathem