[Patternfly] Patternfly for GSOC 2017

Brian Leathem bleathem at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 16:31:43 UTC 2017

Great, thanks for reaching out Gaurav!  I'm glad to hear of your interest
in our GSoC proposal.  As Jonathon Yu pointed out, feel free to jump into
our slack and introduce yourself there.  We are just getting started with
our web components efforts, it's a great time to get involved.

http://slack.patternfly.org/

Cheers,
Brian Leathem