[Patternfly] [GSoC 2017] Interested to contribute

Amitosh Swain amitosh.swain at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:32:19 UTC 2017

Hello,

I'm Amitosh Swain Mahapatra, a 2nd year CS undergraduate from Cuttack,
India. I'm interested in contributing to 'patternfly-webcomponents' under
GSoC 2017.

I have experience in JavaScript (Angular2, and JQuery), and backends in
NodeJS, Go and PHP. I've also made a few projects using PolymerJS, quite
recently, and I am quite familiar with the concept of Web Components.

Currently, I'm looking through the codebase to get acquainted with it.
Please guide me to solve some beginner issues to help me get started with.

My Github Profile: https://github.com/Agathver
IRC (freenode) nick: amitosh
Patternfly slack username: amitosh

--