[Patternfly] [GSoC 2017] Interested to contribute

Hello,

I'm Amitosh Swain Mahapatra, a 2nd year CS undergraduate from Cuttack, India. I'm interested in contributing to 'patternfly-webcomponents' under GSoC 2017.

I have experience in _javascript_ (Angular2, and JQuery), and backends in NodeJS, Go and PHP. I've also made a few projects using PolymerJS, quite recently, and I am quite familiar with the concept of Web Components.

Currently, I'm looking through the codebase to get acquainted with it. Please guide me to solve some beginner issues to help me get started with.

My Github Profile: https://github.com/Agathver
IRC (freenode) nick: amitosh
Patternfly slack username: amitosh

--