[Patternfly] Timeline Widget

Patrick Riley priley at redhat.com
Mon Mar 6 22:22:44 UTC 2017

Hi Patternfly,

I'm writing to request some ideas around the following timeline widget (see
bottom of the page linked here):
https://goo.gl/UeO19Q

We discussed this widget and potentially incorporating it in today's
Patternfly design review, but we'd like to reach out and ask if there are
any other potential use cases in your products. Right now, our
patternfly-timeline [1] seems to be more of an event based / timeline
visualization whereas this is more of a Gant / project planning style
timeline [2].

Please let us know your thoughts and if you'd like to see this type of
widget contributed to Patternfly.

Thanks in advance.

Patrick

[1]