Re: [Patternfly] GSoC

Hi Raghav,

It'd be great if you can join the community slack: slack.patternfly.org

You'll be able to find guidance there and actions to get you started.

Thanks,

Andrés

On Wed, Mar 8, 2017 at 12:11 AM, Raghav Jajodia <jajodia raghav gmail com> wrote:
Hello everyone,
I am Raghav Jajodia, an undergraduate student from Indian Institute of Engineering Science and Technology, Kolkata, India. I read about the GSoC proposal idea titled 'Patternfly Frontend Pattern Development' under Fedora mentored by Brian Leathem.

With the knowledge and skills required to complete this job, i strongly believe that i would be a strong candidate for this summer. I have been working on Web, Mobile and Desktop application development for the past 2 years and have sound knowledge of various web technologies. I have also contributed to several Open Source projects like Zulip, Zulip-electron, Google Web-Fundamentals, Google reCaptcha, Joomla!, BioJS to name a few.

Apart from that, i love to code and have build various applications all of which can be found in my github. I have also started getting familiar with Patternfly
I would be grateful if you could guide me the steps to take in order to improve my chances.

Thank you