Re: [Patternfly] Thoughts on dropping IE9 support with PF 4

Hello,

+1 for dropping IE9

Love this comment on Bootstrap Drop IE9 issue:
https://github.com/twbs/bootstrap/issues/21387#issuecomment-268592892

On Fri, Mar 10, 2017 at 6:06 PM, Brian Leathem <bleathem redhat com> wrote:
Hello all,

We have recently introduced the new barebones expanding list into PatternFly 3 [1], and are refactoring the list-vew to be based on top of it for PatternFly 4.  In this refactor it makes the most sense to leverage CSS flexbox positioning, However this breaks compatibility with IE 9.

Do any of you have a concern if we were to drop IE9 support with PatternFly 4?  I would hate to see it as a reason that kept a project from upgrading to PatternFly 4.

Thanks,
Brian Leathem

[1] https://rawgit.com/patternfly/patternfly/master-dist/dist/tests/list-pf.html