Re: [PatternFly] [Patternfly] GSoC - Patternfly Frontend Pattern Development

Hi Nora,

I am glad you are interested in Patternfly GSoC proposal.

If you want, join the #webcomponents channel on PatternFly Slack: slack.patternfly.org so you can chat with the community and understand better what the project is about.

Thanks,

Andrés