Re: [PatternFly] modals and wizards -- should they be movable?

I'm not sure if there's any harm other than the widget moving around unexpectedly. But to Matt's point the use case for a modal would be one where the user should not be trying to interact with the base page. I would agree with updating PatternFly's modal documentation and possibly exploring a separate pattern for a moveable dialog.