Re: [PatternFly] GSoC 2017 : Interested in working for Patternfly

Team of the project*

On Wed, Mar 22, 2017 at 10:33 PM, Mohit Mohta <mohtamohit gmail com> wrote:
Respected Sir,

I'm Mohit, a computer science undergraduate from IIT Indore. Link to my profile

I'm interested in working for Teem this summer, under the umbrella of GSoC 2017.

I have read the abstract and I find it really interesting. Challenges during implementation are achievable as for the continuous period of three months of GSoC and even for sometime after GSoC, I can contribute for 8-10 hours a day for this project (Although, I believe it won't take that long).

Can you guide me with the process of making my proposal? And, doing things that I could gain your faith in order to ensure my selection as student on this project. (Please review my profile for I already full fill the prerequisite skills) ?

I'm also writing on how we can make this better and will include those points in the proposal for sure!

Seeking your guidance,
Thanks and Regards,
Mohit Mohta.