[PatternFly] Join us tomorrow for the PatternFly Community Meeting

Hey Fliers,

Brian Leathem will be leading tomorrow's community meeting due to a last minute conflict with my schedule. Please note, I've updated the bluejeans link below as well as on the meeting invite (the link on the community site will be wrong for this one).

Here's the agenda for tomorrow's meeting:
The PatternFly community meeting is at 10EST tomorrow (Thursday, March 23). Please join the meeting via https://bluejeans.com/7711927788/.

Best,
Leslie