Re: [PatternFly] Join us tomorrow for the PatternFly Community Meeting

Yep, thanks for the reminder Villiam!

My PR got held up but you can now find the links for the deck and recording here: http://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-community-meeting/

Best,
Leslie

On Fri, Mar 31, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Viliam Krizan <vkrizan redhat com> wrote:
Can you please provide the recording? I'd be glad to watch it.

Thank you.