[PatternFly] Contributing to PatternFly Design -- Looking for some feedback

mcarrano at redhat.com mcarrano at redhat.com
Thu May 11 15:52:30 UTC 2017

I've invited you to fill out the following form:
PatternFly Design Contribution Survey

To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeoDlqgpyg5i29A5SLA6cLjjRH7JZCTQF9R2nx-ZYA5wmet5A/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

The PatternFly core team is conducting a short survey to solicit input from
designers about their current experience contributing to PatternFly. If you
are an interaction designer, a visual designer, or a front-end developer
who uses the PatternFly design library we'd love to get your feedback.

This should take no more than 5-10 minutes of your time. Let me know if you
have any questions.

Regards,

Matt Carrano
mcarrano at redhat.com

Google Forms: Create and analyze surveys.