[PatternFly] Domain Specific - Google Ranking

maprina maprinawebdeals at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 01:41:22 UTC 2017

Hi

I sent in a proposal. I am writing in to find out if you had a chance to go
through the proposal and see if my ideas would fit for your website?

If you'd like to suggest alternative approach to my proposal, please do let
me know and I'll gladly swing it your way.

Best wishes,

Maprina

This is my last mail for your confirmation.

Opt out easily

  _____