[PatternFly] October PatternFly Community Meeting Recap

Leslie Hinson lhinson at redhat.com
Wed Oct 11 16:56:26 UTC 2017

Fliers,

Thank you to everyone who was able to join today's quarterly PatternFly C
ommunity meeting. We had 43 participants join the call.

If you missed the meeting or want to view/download the slides, you can find
links to those resources here: http://www.patternfly.org/community/monthly-
community-meeting/#_.

Our next large community meeting will take place in January or February
but, we will have meetings for the framework specific communities planned
between now and then. We will keep you posted on the schedule for all of
those.

Please let me know if there is any additional requests or questions before
then.

Best,
The UXD PatternFly Team