[PatternFly] PatternFly Roadmap Update

Hi Fliers,

A while back, we posted a roadmap that outlined our vision for the next major version of PatternFly. Long story short, we’ve been making a lot of great progress and we want to tell you all about it.

Take a few minutes and read our PatternFly Roadmap Update. Then, make sure to join us for our first PatternFly-Next Update meeting tomorrow, Tuesday April 17 at 9am EST, and hear more from the team about where we are and where we’re going.

--

stacy mcauliffe

uxd content strategist

User Experience Design (UXD) | Westford, MA

smcaulif redhat com