[PatternFly] PatternFly Next Update - Replay and Survey

Stacy McAuliffe smcaulif at redhat.com
Tue Apr 17 18:45:45 UTC 2018

A big thank you to everyone who participated in our first PatternFly Next
update!

If you weren't able to attend today, don't fret. Just grab a snack and
check out the replay <https://bluejeans.com/s/JgPI6>. Going forward, we'll
be hosting update calls every two weeks, so check your calendars.

Finally, the most important aspect of any update is the opportunity it
gives us to gather feedback from you. Please take a minute to complete this
survey <https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DJX779W> and give us your thoughts
on the topics we covered today. We'll be accepting survey responses until
EOD on Friday April 20th.

Thanks!

--

stacy mcauliffe

uxd content strategist

User Experience Design (UXD) | Westford, MA

smcaulif at redhat.com <lwright at redhat.com>
<https://red.ht/sig>