Re: [PatternFly] PatternFly Next Update - Replay and Survey

We have extended the survey deadline to EOD on Wednesday April 25th. If you haven't done so and wish to participate, please take the time to give us your feedback on last week's PatternFly Next demo! https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/DJX779W

Thanks,
Leslie