[PatternFly] Like Jira? You'll love nTask.

Title: Like Jira? You'll love nTask.

It's time to switch to nTask

Hi,

I came across your profile on Twitter (you’re following Jira) which may mean you’re a fan of productivity tools.

I’m Fawad, co-founder of nTask. I am excited to announce the launch of nTask - an all-in-one task management software.

nTask is a free online project management tool with built-in tools to manage meetings, projects, tasks, teams, time tracking and more.
To help you transition from Jira to an even easier workflow management with nTask, I would like to extend an offer:
Sign up any time before May 30, 2018 and you and your team receive a one-year subscription to nTask Pro, free of charge.
This means access to all the nTask premium features and modules without any cost.
Yes, I'd like to sign up
nTask is an ideal tool for teams looking to have all of the tools in one place, minus the complications or the extra cost.

What makes it stand out is its extensive list of free built-in features such as project Gantt charts and Risk & Issue Analysis (not available in Jira), which help in more effective project management and reporting – without extra integrations, subscriptions or licenses.

I’d really love to see you try it out and start organizing your workflows with ease and simplicity. Plus, I would appreciate any feedback and ideas so we can make nTask an even better experience.

Thanks.

Yours sincerely,
Fawad Ansari, Co-Founder -
nTask
Copyright © 2018 nTask, All rights reserved.
Based on your interest in Productivity

Our mailing address is:
nTask
14271 Jeffrey Rd