[PatternFly] PatternFly Next browser support?

Dana Gutride dgutride at redhat.com
Mon Apr 30 17:31:47 UTC 2018

Hi Stan,

That wasn’t originally on our list of primary supported browsers but from a quick look at the CSS support for that browser, I am hopeful that PatternFly generally will be ok.  Especially given we are planning on supporting IE11 and the layout (grid/flexbox fallback at times) classes we’ll use all appear to have high level support from UC Browser (https://caniuse.com/#search=flex <https://caniuse.com/#search=flex>).

From your experience - how are you testing for this and is this an area that you’d like to assist PatternFly with feedback?  Also, have you noticed any gaps in PatternFly 3 with this browser?

Thanks,
Dana